Lynn from Lynn’s Book Blog has passed on the Liebster Blog Award to me. Not one for ignoring praise (please give me praise, I have writer’s syndrome) and never one for ignoring Lynn (a blogger with great taste in films as well as books) or any of my fellow commenters/bloggers, I have put up my responses here. Here are the rules:
2. Answer 11 questions the blogger who awarded you asked
3. Pass the award to 11 people
4. Give them 11 questions.
5. Tell them about the award
6. Don’t award people who are recipients already
I have done this before so I’ll skip the formalities and the whole nominating people bit because I doubt anybody I would nominate has the time to reply to be quite frank.
11 Things About Me Updated for 2013
- I have met Doctor Who.
- I have met the film director Isshin Inudo.
- I have Japanese relatives, I own Japanese things, I obsess over Japanese films, I speak Japanese but I have yet to go to the country.
- I have a sister who is much younger than me and more beautiful, cooler and smarter than me. She has developed a cool taste in films.
- I watch at least two films a week, usually both Japanese.
- I spent most of my childhood watching subtitled films from France and Hong Kong.
- I like rainy weather.
- I work in an art museum with a famous collection.
- I sometimes like to watch trashy anime like Haiyore! Nyaruko-san and Haganai.
- I am trying to write a novel.
- This is Year II of My Time of Getting Things Done.